top of page
The National Network and Solutions-Generator for Caregivers in the Arts + Media.
Connect with Other Parent/Caregivers (Digitally + In-Person):
Third Thursdays = Open zoom community calls for all parents/caregivers to find connection and support
Affinity Spaces = Gatherings around identities and experiences for parents/caregivers to find community, connection, and support.
Chapter Meetups = Gatherings around local parents and caregivers to find community and networks
All calls are free, community-based opportunities provided monthly or more. If you are looking for a specific affinity space, reach out to email@example.com
- Multiple DatesMon, Mar 27Zoom
- Multiple DatesThu, Apr 20ZoomApr 20, 12:00 PM – Apr 21, 1:30 PMZoomA monthly digital space for community, connection, conversation, and support for parents/caregivers in the performing arts and media. | PAAL is committed to anti-racism in every action, space, and interaction. PAAL is a trans and non-binary affirming organization.
- Sat, Dec 03New York
- Sat, Dec 03New York
- Sat, Dec 03PAAL Stream
- Wed, Nov 30PAAL Virtual Conference (w Hybrid Options)Nov 30, 2022, 9:00 AM EST – Dec 03, 2022, 7:30 PM ESTPAAL Virtual Conference (w Hybrid Options)Join us for our annual international gathering (virtual & hybrid) around Creating a Culture of Care in the Performing Arts - and this year, our inaugural PAAL Gala, honoring Shanta Thake and featuring extraordinary talent! Performers and Partners to be announced soon!
- Multiple DatesTue, Jun 28ZoomJun 28, 2022, 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM EDTZoomJoin PAAL for a peer-to-peer conversation surrounding pregnancy & infant loss. This group is a sacred, safe place to share experiences, ask questions, hear stories, & offer support to other parent artists who have experienced pregnancy & infant loss. This affinity space will meet every other week.
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 16ZoomJun 16, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PMZoomA monthly digital space for community, connection, conversation, and support for parents/caregivers in the performing arts and media. | PAAL is committed to anti-racism in every action, space, and interaction. PAAL is a trans and non-binary affirming organization.
- Multiple DatesFri, May 06Zoom
- Wed, Dec 01PAAL Virtual Conference